How not to leave a sales call voice mail.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009
This is the message that was on my VM  after At The Beach Tanning  tried to call me and sell me their taning packege.  Things to learn 1.) Dont forget to hang up after trying to call a potental customer and getting their VM. 2.) Don't use the F word at work 3.) You probably should not be ducussing with customers why someone was fired.  The audio is a little quiet so you may need to turn it up for the good stuff.


And yes this was actualy on my VM.


*** Warning there is cursing in this audio clip.****




2 comments:

Christina said...

So I guess you will be fulfilling your tanning needs elsewhere?

I like the line: "I love her but I, like, all the sudden kind of hate her now." Especially when it's said AFTER the discussion of how they're so over people acting like they're in highschool.

The Almighty Betherson "Ninja" said...

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahahaaaaaa that is sooooo ridiculous...i guess this explains why those girls work where they do. oh and i wonder how they reacted when they realized the line was open the whole time?!?! man to have been a fly on the wall!!!