Evelyn

Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Dear Friends,

If you would please keep Evelyn on your prayers. As most of you know she was jonundice ( I know I can't spell) and has been having a hard time fighting it off. Today Grace was unable to get her to eat and has had to take her to the ER. The Dr. was afrade she was getting dehydrated so they wanted to put in an IV but they are having problems finding her small vains. They have decided they. Red to admit her for the night. The Dr. ordered a set of chest x-rays to moe sure there are no problems with here breathing. I will try to keep the blog updated as I know more ( I am in CA at meetings for the week, but if it looks like I need to head home early Oakley will not hesatate in geting me new tickets)

Thanks,
Brandon

**UPDATE**

They were able to get the IV in and are going to move her over to the childrens hospital for the night. Grace aid she is already looking better just having the IV fore a few minutes.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Guys, we're praying for your little one. Poor girl! Hope this is all over quickly.

The Almighty Betherson "Ninja" said...

man that stinks you have to be so far away...i'll be praying!

Christina said...

Brandon,

You're all in my prayers. I love you.

bandanachick said...

Thanks Brandon, for filling us in.
We are praying for Evelyn, and you and Grace too. Love you all.