Please keep praying for Evelyn

Thursday, August 21, 2008
Evelyn has been addmited to the newborn ICU at St. Francis. The doctors are not reely sure what is causing the problem but have put her on an IV and ventolater just to be safe. Grace and Ken are there with her while Marti is watching Elisa and I will be figuring out the quikest way home first thing in the morning.

Thank you all for your continued prayers. God has a plan and while we may not understand what it is he dose and in the end that is all that matters.

Love
Brandon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you all.
P. Nienhuis

Rachel said...

We are so sorry, guys. It is so hard to watch a little one be put on a ventilator - especially your own! :( We're praying for you all - keep us posted. And Grace, if you need to talk or just have questions, call me. Love you, honey!

It is hard to cling to the Lord in times like this, when everything happens so suddenly, but just know that He is clinging to you and He alone is in control. "I know in whom I have believed and am PERSUADED that HE IS ABLE to keep that which I've committed unto Him until that day..."

Anonymous said...

Janice Watts just called me and told me about Evelyn. I will be praying for her and all you guys - have called Dan and Karen. The believers here will be in prayer. Love, Laura Renes

Anonymous said...

I have started the prayer chain in OKC and made some calls to Guthrie folks. I wish I could do more. I love you both so much.

Jonathan

Kelly said...

Praying for you all, for strength, for wisdom and for grace that only come from the Lord during these times. Keep us posted on your sweet Evelyn!

jenica said...

What a tough time. We are praying, praying...

Kari said...

We are lifting you all and baby Evelyn up in our prayers continually. Many are praying here in Iowa too.
May God work a miracle in this little life tonight.