More on Evelyn

Friday, August 22, 2008
I am so glad I work for Oakley. As soon as I was able to tell a supervisor our situation they pulled their cell phone from their pocket, called the travel department and told them they need me on the next flight home, with the quickest arrival time and that they did not care how much it cost. Because of that I was able to get home yesterday around 5 pm. Evelyn is still stable and we are waiting for the doctors to make their rounds today in hopes that some of the lab work has come in and they we will have a better Idea of what we are dealing with. Last night Evelyn's blood pressure dropped (which is a good thing as it was really high) and she started breathing stronger that the the ventilator first in short then longer stints. So we are taking those as positive signs. Either Grace or I will keep our blogs updated as we know more.

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. We need all we can get.

Brandon

Grace's Bog: http://gracepowell.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Praise the Lord that you were able to get home so soon and for a good job!

Praying constantly here. Can't keep you guys off my mind (not that I want too)! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got home so quickly!!! You all are in my prayers. I'm sure everything will be fine!! DO NOT worry about the store, we have everything under control!!! Just worry about your baby!!!

See you soon!!

Steph